Speech, language and communication skills develop in everyday situations throughout the day at home and school. This is a workshop for parents who are concerned about their child’s pronunciation of speech sounds.
By attending this workshop we hope you will:
- Gain an understanding of speech sound development
- Know strategies and games at a universal and targeted level to support speech sound development
- Feel confident to know how to support your child
- You are a parent/carer of a child living in Luton and Bedfordshire.
- Your child :
- Is a maximum of 7 years old
- Has difficulties making themselves understood.
- Can talk in sentences but other people might not understand them.
- Swaps some sounds for other sounds, or maybe does not use certain sounds at all.
- Will join you in an activity for a short period of time.
How to Book
Places are limited to 20 participants per workshop and a maximum of 3 adults per child may attend together.
|Wednesday 7th June||9.30 – 11.00am||Via Microsoft Teams|
|Wednesday 18th October||10.00 – 11.30am||Via Microsoft Teams|
To book a place please complete the booking form here.
Please note bookings for all courses will close 2 working days before the date of the training.