A workshop for staff and parents
Social communication and interaction skills develop in everyday situations throughout the day at home and school. This workshop is suitable for parents and school staff supporting school-aged children and young people (CYP) with social communication needs.
By attending this workshop we hope you will:
- Develop an understanding of social communication
- Identify target areas to work on
- Learn strategies for supporting the CYP’s social communication skills
- Develop an understanding of emotional regulation
- Learn strategies for supporting the CYP’s emotional regulation.
Cost: £25 per person (FREE if recommended to you by a Speech and Language Therapist as part of a child’s package of care)
Date Time Location
Tuesday 15th June 2021 10.00 – 12.00 Via Microsoft Teams
To book a place email: firstname.lastname@example.org