Social communication and interaction skills develop in everyday situations throughout the day at home and school. This workshop is suitable for school staff supporting school-aged children and young people (CYP) with social communication needs.
By attending this workshop we hope you will:
- Develop an understanding of social communication
- Identify target areas to work on
- Learn strategies for supporting social communication skills
- Develop an understanding of emotional regulation
- Learn strategies for supporting emotional regulation.
Reasons to attend:
The child you support:
- is 6 years and above
- has difficulty interacting and relating to others
- may or may not have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Dates & How to Book
Monday 13th November, 13.00-15.00, book here: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/704510187937
Please note bookings for all courses will close 2 working days before the date of the training.