This is an intensive course (with an optional accreditation) for any practitioner
(including childminders) working with children in the Early Years.
By attending this course we hope you will:
- Increase your capacity to identify and support children with Speech, Language and Communication Needs
- Strengthen your understanding of the impact of Speech, Language and Communication difficulties on the child.
- Be able to identify children with attention and listening, comprehension, expressive language and phonology difficulties and confidently refer these children for additional support.
- Understand and be able to implement strategies at a universal and targeted level to support children with attention and listening, comprehension, expressive language and phonology difficulties.
- Understand the development of English as an Additional Language and how best to support this in your setting
To book a place:
This course is currently being delivered in a virtual manner.