This is a workshop for staff working with children with speech sound difficulties in both Early Years and School Age.
By attending this workshop you will:
- Gain an understanding of speech sound development
- Learn strategies and games at a universal and targeted level to support speech sound development
- Feel confident to know how and when to refer for speech and language support
Reasons to attend:
- You may have completed a speech sound screener and have concerns about a child’s speech sound development.
- The child you are working with:
- Is able to speak in short sentences but other people do not understand them
- May be swapping some sounds or not using certain sounds at all
- Can attend to an adult led activity for 5-10 minutes
Access the speech sound screener here.
Dates & How to Book
Tuesday 19th September, 09.30-11.30, book here: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/700914984587
Thursday 2nd November, 13.00-15.00, book here: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/700931654447
Please note bookings for all courses will close 2 working days before the date of the training.