Stammering: A workshop for Parents
This is a workshop for parents and carers of young children who are stammering and aged under 7 years.
By attending this workshop we hope you will:
- Understand more about stammering and your child’s speech.
- Be able to use strategies to make talking easier for your child at home.
- Be able to build your child’s confidence in communicating.
- Mind less about stammering!
- Know how to respond to stammering and talk about it in a helpful way.
- Know where to look for further information and sources of support.
- You are the parent/carer of a child in Luton or Bedfordshire.
- Your child is under 7 years and stammers.
- Your child is currently referred to our service and actively on our caseload.
- You have been invited to this course by a Speech and Language Therapist.
How to Book
This course is by invitation only as recommended by a Speech and Language Therapist
Places are limited to 6 families per workshop and both parents and/or carers are expected to attend where this is applicable.
|Monday 15th May||3 – 4.30pm||via Microsoft Teams|
|Monday 10th July||9.30 – 11am||via Microsoft Teams|
To book a place please complete the booking form here.
Please note bookings for all courses will close 2 working days beforehand.